- This event has passed.
IBC/ERC/IECC Codes Training
May 16 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
AIA Louisiana and ACEC-L are proud to bring this series of codes related training to AIA New Orleans’ Center for Design (1000 Saint Charles Ave.) on May 16th from 8:30am – 4pm.
Both IBC and IRC have upgrades/updates/changes that took effect January 1st of this year.
Are you prepared? Do you know what those changes are?
July 1st of this year, Louisiana is on track for their first ever actual Energy Code (IECC). Never having had this before, and with great impacts to the built environment, join colleagues to learn and discuss the changes that will not only impact your projects and business, but your clients and communities as well!
The day’s lectures will be accredited (6 HSW (architects); 6 PDH (engineers), and lunch will be included.
- $225/Member (you will be asked to include your AIA or ACEC-L membership number for current verification)
- Each session is 9AM-4PM. Check-In begins at 8:30AM.
- 9-10:30am – ICode changes overview
- 10:30-12pm – Energy code introduction
- 12-1pm lunch
- 1-2:30pm – ICode changes/amendments and their impacts
- 2:30-4:00pm – Energy code (more in-depth)
Space is limited, so make sure to complete your registration now!